Old versionsSee all
ID Tracker III is the latest in the line of ID Tracker software. It was written to use the Windows .Net framework in order to maintain compatibility with the latest versions of Microsoft Windows. The most recent versions were written in Visual Studio 2010 and has been tested on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit). For older version of Windows, please use ID Tracker and ID Tracker II.
- Supports scanners:
PSR-500/600, PRO-106/197, BCT8, BCT15, BCT15X, BC250D, BC296D, BR330T, BC346XT, BCD396T, BCD396XT, BC780XLT, BC785D, BC796D, BC898T, BCD996T, BCD996XT (also, non-US versions of these scanners)
- Supports Motorola Type I, Type II, Type IIi, EDACS, EDACS SCAT, LTR and Motorola P25 trunked systems.
- Supports recording of scanner audio to WAV files with time and date indexes.
- Supports tracking and labeling of Radio IDs (UIDs).
- Provides a method of performing ID limit searches.
- Provides unlimited talkgroup and frequency tags.
- Provides unlimited lockouts.
- Efficient code requiring minimal processor usage.
- Multiple copies can be installed to support multiple scanners simultaneously.
- Multiple sound cards supported.
- Scanner control from the PC.